All members of management and business owners.
On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of how to prepare for employees’ return to work during the COVID19 pandemic. Participants will learn what practical steps need to be taken from the legislative and employee retention perspective. The course will also outline the various restructure options available to employers at this point in time.
- Where are we now? Review of the current situation.
- Selection criteria for return to work
- Employer responsibilities and H&S considerations if lockdown measures eased
- Review of existing policies and procedures
- Annual leave accrual and planning
- Dealing with flexible working/reduced hours continuation requests
- Soft/Phased return to work
- Review of HR strategy in line with business changes
- Business restructure and redundancies
- Stress Management
What practical steps can be taken to prepare for employees’ return to work.
A greater understanding of what retention strategies to implement while employees are out.
PROVIDING HR SUPPORT FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS
The workshops are clear, engaging and interactive throughout. The facilitators are friendly, professional and always available to discuss the contents of the courses and our needs. It has been evident that the team at the HR Suite put great effort into identifying gaps, into designing relevant and useful workshops.
The HR Suite delivered Dignity & Respect Training for our entire staff. We found it beneficial, team-building positive and very well received. We found the training service was excellent and delivery was professionally executed. I would highly recommend the Caroline & team at The HR Suite.
Seán Ó Murchú
OTHER TRAINING COURSES
Fundamentals of Performance Management
Practicalities of Conducting Investigations
HAVE A QUESTION?
CONTACT US BELOW
"*" indicates required fields